Backlog - Reordered Top->Down
André Santi Oliveira
2018-03-03 21:45:07 UTC
Things which were in the backlog were organized (top->down) using criteria:

- Fix Version(s)
- Priority
- Type

If you don't agree with the order of some things which are there, feel free
to move around but I would like to understand the why to myself be able to
organize better next time. We have a lot of things "not tagged" which I put
on the bottom of the backlog, but it does not means are less important.
just means I was not able to classify still.

I still need to understand how do you classify things in terms of versions.
In my head I have the workflow which is things are being done then we tag
to say "it will be delivered in this version for sure", but it's just a
detail for now as I said I'm still understanding the whole process and how
do you work.

Cheers,
André
Dmitriy Lyubimov