Beginner Issues
Trevor Grant
2017-02-02 14:01:22 UTC
I sent an email out yesterday afternoon, but I'm fairly certain it was lost
in the sea of JIRA we accidently blew up the dev list with in the early
evening (it went to user twice, so if this is the forth time you're seeing
this- I really am sorry)...

I know there are some folks on here who have been interested in getting
more involved with the project, specifically contributing code. With the
recent additions of Native Bindings and Algorithms, there is a lot to do-
and we have begun tagging issues as 'beginner', for those who are
overwhelmed by where to start.

Click here to see the recent list:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%
3D%20MAHOUT%20AND%20status%20%3D%20Open%20and%20labels%20%3D%20beginner

We'll keep that updated, feel free to reach out with any issues, and as
always thanks for the support!

Wanted to announce that if
Trevor Grant
Data Scientist
https://github.com/rawkintrevo
http://stackexchange.com/users/3002022/rawkintrevo
http://trevorgrant.org

*"Fortunate is he, who is able to know the causes of things." -Virgil*