Prepping Release
Trevor Grant
2017-11-26 16:59:44 UTC
Hey all-

Making another run at prepping a 0.13.1 Release.

Please see
https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/MAHOUT/versions/12339149

If anyone has any other issues they think need to be addressed before
0.13.1 please make sure the "Affects Version" On the JIRA ticket is
correctly set, and list "type" as a blocker.

I think most of the issues on that list are more or less taken care of,
assuming no other blockers sneak up, will be calling "code freeze" mid
week.

Thanks!
tg
Jim Jagielski
tg
Pat Ferrel
2017-11-28 00:42:20 UTC
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MAHOUT-2023 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MAHOUT-2023> is the only blocker I see. It’s a big one since it make drivers and GPU bindings not work in clusters (I think). But the fix is probably easy.

On Nov 27, 2017, at 8:06 AM, Jim Jagielski <***@jaguNET.com> wrote:

Looks good to me! Thx!