smile ML library
Prakash Poudyal
2016-04-29 02:18:05 UTC
Hi!

SMILE has all machine learning algorithm except fuzzy clustering algorithm
. :(

Am I correct ?

Regards
Prakash
Has anyone had any luck getting this project to build? Or integrating
it's artifacts with anything else?
https://github.com/haifengl/smile
--
Regards
Prakash Poudyal
Prakash Poudyal
2016-04-29 12:21:04 UTC
Hi!

Weka has almost all Supervised and Unsupervised machine learning algorithm
except Fuzzy Clustering.:(

Prakash
Not sure if they have fkmeans.. it wouldnt surprise me if they do..They do
have quite a few algorithms though.
Btw. Have you checked Weka for fkmeans? I think they may have an
implementation built in.
Problem with smile is they have slf4j classes but no artifacts in their
build files.
Also wondering if anybody had worked with it as a dependency in another
project
Prakash Poudyal
Prakash Poudyal
2016-04-30 22:15:53 UTC
Dear Andrew,

Thank you so much for the link.

Prakash
take a look at weka's fuzzy c means maybe that will suit your needs.
http://www.indjst.org/index.php/indjst/article/viewFile/47757/41449