Unsubscribe.
Roshan Kedar
2017-06-06 21:00:18 UTC
And exactly how many times I have to unsubscribe from this newsletter?

Unsubscribe me please.
Trevor Grant
2017-06-06 21:37:12 UTC
How many times have you sent an email to dev-***@mahout.apache.org
?
Unsubscribe me please.
Roshan Kedar
2017-06-06 22:40:11 UTC
Hahaha,

Two, including today's mail after your reply.

Actually your mails are overwhelming in number. But it was nice working on
mahout.

But now working on totally different field for some time. So please
unsubscribe.
?
Unsubscribe me please.
Ted Dunning
Unsubscribe me please.
Ted Dunning
2017-06-08 10:33:57 UTC
Glad it worked. Sad to see you go.
Hi Ted,
unsubscribe but the "confirmation to unsubscribe" mail was sent to trash.
Finally I did unsubscribe.
Thanks for support.
Regards
Roshan Kedar
Post by Roshan Kedar
And exactly how many times I have to unsubscribe from this
newsletter?
Post by Trevor Grant
Post by Roshan Kedar
Unsubscribe me please.