Congratulations to our new Chair
Suneel Marthi
2016-04-20 23:55:47 UTC
Please join me in congratulating Andrew Palumbo on becoming our new Project
Chair.

As for me, it was a pleasure to serve as Chair starting with the Mahout
0.10.0 release and ending with the recent 0.12.0 release, and perhaps we
will do it again someday.

​Congrats again, Andy!​
Dmitriy Lyubimov
​Congrats again, Andy!​
Andrew Musselman
​Congrats again, Andy!​
k***@useitc.com
2016-04-21 00:36:16 UTC
Congrats.

Sent from my iPhone
Thanks you guys!
will do it again someday
Alessandro Negro
2016-04-21 07:38:41 UTC
Congratulation!
Post by k***@useitc.com
Congrats.
Sent from my iPhone
Thanks you guys!
will do it again someday
Shannon Quinn
2016-04-21 13:01:06 UTC
Thanks Suneel for your excellent leadership.

Congratulations Andrew!
Post by Alessandro Negro
Congratulation!
Post by k***@useitc.com
Congrats.
Sent from my iPhone
Thanks you guys!
will do it again someday
Pat Ferrel
2016-04-21 15:21:27 UTC
Congratulations Andy, well deserved.

On Apr 21, 2016, at 6:01 AM, Shannon Quinn <***@gatech.edu> wrote:

Thanks Suneel for your excellent leadership.

Congratulations Andrew!
Post by Alessandro Negro
Congratulation!
Post by k***@useitc.com
Congrats.
Sent from my iPhone
Thanks you guys!
will do it again someday
Khurrum Nasim
2016-04-21 15:22:18 UTC
andy is the popular guy !
Post by Pat Ferrel
Congratulations Andy, well deserved.
Thanks Suneel for your excellent leadership.
Congratulations Andrew!
Post by Alessandro Negro
Congratulation!
Post by k***@useitc.com