Looking for help with a talk
Isabel Drost-Fromm
2017-05-27 21:01:12 UTC

I've been invited to give a machine learning centric keynote at FrOSCon (free and open source conference, the little sister of FOSDEM, roughly 2500 attendees of all skill levels) in August this year. Content should be less technical but focus on big picture, implications and some such.

Would be great to get some help from you.

Anyone here who has time and interest to help out? Anyone planning to attend the event already?

Isabel
ARIJIT DAS
Khurrum Nasim
2017-05-28 22:39:49 UTC
Where is the conference.

Sent from my iPhone
I won't be attending but would be happy to help any way I can, given the timeline, and my schedule .. (I have some time restraints over the next 6 - 8 weeks, so probably can't be of much use)
Isabel Drost-Fromm
--
Diese Nachricht wurde von meinem Android-Mobiltelefon mit K-9 Mail
gesendet.
Isabel Drost-Fromm
2017-05-30 01:22:13 UTC
I won't be attending but would be happy to help any way I can, given
the timeline, and my schedule .. (I have some time restraints over the
next 6 - 8 weeks, so probably can't be of much use)
Thanks for the offer. I guess someone to bounce ideas back and forth, help figure out which developments not to miss, and how Mahout and other projects fit into the picture would be welcome. Slides and stuff is on my desk.

Isabel
Trevor Grant
2017-05-30 20:14:26 UTC
Thats awesome!

Happy to help out but don't know if I'll be able to attend.

Trevor Grant
Data Scientist
https://github.com/rawkintrevo
http://stackexchange.com/users/3002022/rawkintrevo
http://trevorgrant.org

*"Fortunate is he, who is able to know the causes of things." -Virgil*
Hi,
Dmitriy Lyubimov
Isabel Drost-Fromm
2017-08-04 08:12:20 UTC

I have a first draft of a narrative and slide deck. If anyone has time it would be lovely to bounce some ideas back and forth, have the draft of the deck reviewed.

Isabel
Ted Dunning
2017-08-04 14:47:18 UTC
Any time.

Ping me directly.
Hi,
Isabel
Andrew Musselman
2017-08-10 03:54:45 UTC
Just seeing this; I'm happy to review.
Post by Ted Dunning
Any time.
Ping me directly.
Post by Isabel Drost-Fromm
Hi,
I have a first draft of a narrative and slide deck. If anyone has time it
would be lovely to bounce some ideas back and forth, have the draft of
the
Post by Isabel Drost-Fromm
deck reviewed.
Isabel