Travis CI
Dmitriy Lyubimov
2016-04-20 17:46:11 UTC
this is cool. so we were able to circumvent the resource limitations that
we were hitting last time we tried?
Travis is now installed and is testing only the math, math-scala, spark,
and hdfs modules.
Suneel Marthi
2016-04-20 18:54:03 UTC
There were a few MR tests that were crapping out on travis, mostly heavy MR
tests like SSVD, ParallelALS, StreamingKMeans. It was best to disable MR
for travis.
We can still run those on Jenkins anyways.
There was one MapReduce test we can't get around so we've decided to
disable the MapReduce tests for now. This makes sense anyways since we are
not accepting any new code in those modules there's not really a need to
test them for each PR in the Samsara modules. We also still have Jenkins
running the full build.
It also speeds up the testing process to only run the Samsara tests. We
still have to check in with the Flink guys about a configuration issue and
hopefully will enable that soon.
Sent: Wednesday, April 20, 2016 1:46 PM
Subject: Re: Travis CI
and hdfs modules.