Redesign
Andrew Musselman
2017-05-10 17:32:03 UTC
Massive thanks to Trevor and Dustin for the work redesigning/implementing
the website; for the last mile of look and feel I reached out to a designer
who's interested in working on open-source projects for his portfolio.

I'll keep the team posted if/when I hear back; in the meantime if anyone
has a designer friend who wants to pitch in please let us know.

Thanks!
Dmitriy Lyubimov